Thursday, November 13, 2008

11 months of FUN!!

Reese is 11 months old...as of yesterday!! I think she woke up and decided that she would walk on her 11th month birthday! She has been taking steps all over the house. Her waddling walk is the cutest thing ever! Reese loves to explore the Huffstetler house and in places she should not...like trying to unplug the lamp...over and over. She has climbed up the stairs, of course, with supervision. I believe Reese thinks she has reached the summit of Mt. Everest and immediately starts clapping when she finishes. Reese likes to sing and yell at the top of her lungs and enjoys doing the Itsy bitsy spider and I'm a little tea pot! She still has zero teeth, but I do believe one is about to pop through anyday now. She absolutely loves Gerber little cheese puffs and likes the puffs that melt in your mouth. She can show you her tongue on demand and tries to show you her nose...however, she points at her eye or cheek most of the time! Reese continues to laugh like "woody wood pecker", which started about a month ago. It is quite hilarious the first time you hear it!! Our little angel has brought so much happiness to our lives and each day gets better and better!!



I love to laugh!




I love to shop at Target! (My target shirt reads, "Good things come in small packages.")




I like to sit and think at the park!






I love to swing...not too high!




I love YO Baby yogurt!





I like playing in the sand!






post signature

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker