Thursday, February 12, 2009

14 Random Things about my 14 Month Old...




1. I LOVE my Mommy and Daddy!!
2. I have been told that I am a wonderful baby! My Mommy and Daddy hope their second child is just as good as ME!
3. I am really into books. I sit down with my parents and they read to me and I usually read to them, too! I love my Peek-A-Boo books.
4. I like bananas...I think they are yummy! When my Mommy was pregnant with me, she craved banana foods like banana bread, banana ice cream with reese's cups, and just plain bananas!
5. My first summer vacation was at Ocean Isle Beach.
6. My Daddy is a college baseball coach and I love going to his games. His team's first game is Feb. 20th at Auburn. Go Elon!!
7. I started walking at 11 months and have not slowed down. I really like to run now!
8. Noggin is great television. I like Jack's Big Music Show and Pinky Dinky Doo!
9. I was born in Chapel Hill, so I am a true Carolina TarHeel!!
10. I really like HAIR! I am constantly rubbing my fingers through my own or I sit beside my Mommy and rub her hair!!
11. I only have 2 teeth, but it does not stop me from eating!! I love some REAL food...forget that baby food stuff!!
12. I love spending the night with my Grandparents. They spoil me rotten!
13. I enjoy playing at the park. Slides and swings are lots of fun!
14. I am one Happy 14th Month Old!! I love to smile and laugh!!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so LOVABLE and easy to spoil! Looking forward to actually spoiling her some next weekend.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker