Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.  ~Author Unknown

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

This is my first Mother’s Day as a mom of two!!  It’s amazing how your heart expands to love and cherish two little beings!  I am so blessed and happy to be Reese and Rylee’s Mommy!!!  I LOVE you girls!

 

aprilmothersday 057

 

aprilmothersday 050   aprilmothersday 055

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You are definitely blessed and a great mother! I am blessed to have you as a daughter.

Anonymous said...

Can you please blog more!? I miss seeing your little daughters and they are absolutely amazing.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker