Saturday, July 12, 2008

My baby is 7 months old!!!

Today marks 7 months that we have been blessed with our baby girl. I can not believe how fast she is growing and how much she changes before my eyes. It's truly amazing!! She is celebrating with her Grammy and Gangah this weekend. Reese is having a wonderful time laughing and playing with her cousins and being a very good girl! Mommy on the other hand was hit hard with an empty house last night. Reese stayed away from me for the first time at 5 1/2 months, but I was in Charleston, SC. This was the first time that I stayed in our house without my little one. My house felt very empty and all I could smell was baby Reese. I found myself looking at her pictures and yes, crying! She is my heart, and I miss her tons!! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to pick you up tomorrow. Have a wonderful 7th month birthday! We love you!!!


Reese's new skill sitting up!!

Reese trying to play or eat her saxophone!!




My fingers are so good!



Leaving for Grammy and Gangah's...I am tired!


Mommy, I am going to miss you too!




It's only two nights!! I will be home soon!



post signature

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker