Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm so GLAD!!

Reese absolutely loves & adores the video..."I'm so Glad" by Jerry Lawson & Talk of the Town. She first laid eyes on the video while watching the television network Noggin. Reese's face lights up when she hears the music! Happiness and Joy radiate from her eyes. She starts clapping and bouncing to the beat! It's a very cute video about being glad for your eyes, nose, teeth, skin, etc. We hope you all like the video that makes our baby girl grin from ear to ear...I'm so glad!! Enjoy!

post signature

1 comment:

Jerry1234 said...

Dear Reese,

"I'm So Glad" that you're so glad when you hear my song!

In Harmony,
Jerry Lawson!

Tell your Mom & Dad to come hear my new CD! They'll love it.
www.myspace.com/jerrylawsonmusic

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker