Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ultrasound update...


Miss Reese had her hip ultrasound this morning...she was such a good girl! The Pediatric Radiologist from Duke performed the ultrasound and found a very mild subluxation (dislocation) of the left hip. Reese's hip is not dysplastic (malformed). However, due to the mild subluxation, we will be referred to UNC's Orthopedic team. The UNC physician will determine the treatment for Reese's little hip. I do not have my appointment at UNC scheduled. The nurse from our pediatrician's office made the referral to UNC today. I hope we hear something tomorrow about a date. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping to hear good news from the Ortho people. Keep us updated.
((((hugs))))
Ashley

Anonymous said...

RAH,RAH Reese! Good news and I hope to hear more.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker