Friday, October 17, 2008

We have a 10 month old!!!

Reese turned 10 months old last Saturday...so I am a little late with this posting! I always say this but it is hard to believe that I have a 10 month old baby. These past 10 months have been some of the best and in just 2 short months I will have a 1 year old!! Reese is crawling and cruising everywhere. She actually took her first 2 steps yesterday!! Yay!! Reese loves to say "Dada" and says it all day long. When Robbie comes home and we hear the garage open, she will cruise to the end of the ottoman and wait for him. While she patiently waits for him to open the door, she chants "dada, dada, dada"...very cute! She does say "mama", but it is usually when she is really tired and wants me to hold her. And I love to hold Reese and cuddle with her!! Like I have said before Reese is truly a blessing and I thank God everyday for bringing her into our lives!! Enjoy Reese's hat pictures below!







post signature

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker