Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby shower & weekend fun...

This weekend was my friend Amanda's baby shower. Amanda and I met in nursing school. She is such a wonderful person...so sweet and kind! I know that she is going to make a fabulous mommy! Unfortunately, I had not seen Amanda in forever, but our friendship is one that picks up right where we left off!! I absolutely love being around her and her awesome family! Amanda and her hubby, Thomas, have decided not to find out what they are having...I personally think it is a little girl! Time will only tell...Amanda is due July 13th! Here are a few pictures from the shower.


The "glowing" mommy to be showing off her little Tarheel outfit!

Ruth, Elyse (Amanda's youngest sister), & baby Reese


Lara (Amanda's sis) and Reese


Reese, Me, and Amanda!






Let me tell you one thing...Reese was such a good baby at the shower. I was so proud of her! Robbie and I are so blessed with a wonderful baby. After the shower, Reese was pooped out. She had taken a short cat nap at the shower...once we returned home she fell asleep in her favorite swing. When she woke up, we went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day. Reese really enjoys riding in her stroller like a "big" girl!
We have missed Daddy this weekend. He is in Miami recruiting...eating cuban food, watching baseball, & soaking up some sun!!! I actually had the opportunity to watch a movie after Reese fell asleep...of course "On Demand"! I watched Juno...and loved it! This movie made me laugh out loud and cry a little. I definitely recommend it! I hope everyone had a terrific weekend!


soooo tired


lovin' the "BIG" girl ride


All smiles




post signature

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker