Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baseball Regionals!

Hey! I wanted to post some pictures of Reese...I know you all have missed her! It has been over a week! We have been really busy with baseball as you can see. Hopefully, tomorrow will be full of baseball! Elon plays UNCW again at 1pm...if we win we will play Carolina at 5pm. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that Elon will be playing in the Championship game!!!
Gangha, Reese, & Grammy

Man, those hot dogs smell GOOD!!

Little priss with her legs crossed!!


Reese's future babysitter, Blair Kennedy!!



I love my fingers!!!




post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think she looks very much like her Grammy Huffstetler?

Anonymous said...

blair is adorable I would love to f--k her and give her a baby of her own, by the time our daughter was old enough to have her p-ss- licked and fingered blair would still be underage p-ss-, mum and baby in bed together, mum watch's me licking baby's p-ssy while she masturbates for me, I come all over baby's bald c--t and mummy licks it up while I ass f--k her

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker